16.1.10

My Very Own Hairbands !!!

Bonjour lovelies , I'm sorry for the lack of update . It's because I got typhoid symptomps these last few days . I think I got too tired because I have so many activities . haha . The worse news is the holiday was over and I've got many homework . fiuhh.. And i've been absent for a few days because of my sickness ( I write these post when I just got better but still have a very bad influenza ) . Hwhwh


I just made some hairbands . Firstly I made it just for fun and wear it to school , but it turns out that everybody in my school really love it . They're asking me where did I buy it . And now I'm selling these hairbands . Here are some of them . What do you think ? Haha .







I named this one maid hairbands .. Haha . Don't you think it's really make me look like a maid? hehe




This one is my favorite but too bad I can't make a lot of it. So I make only 3 of it because the lack fabric . It's a limited edition. Haha . Actually the fabric was come from my friend that asking me to make her a hairbands from it , so I could only make a few of it . Haha . All these hairbands is my own design and I was selling it on my online shop too.. :)

4 comments:

  1. wahh., thank u!
    you too, dear.
    i also make ribbons .
    but I don't sell it. :p

    cheers,
    a little princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi metta, thanks for visiting my blog :)
    you're so creative!
    yeah let's exchange links :)

    devishanty -> this one. there's no name/url down there :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ veren : yeah I've seen some of your DIY hairbands and I think they're really good :)

    @ devishanty : thanks.. Hehe :)

    @ Rimma: Yeah I like it too.. If you want them you can order it and I'll send them with TIKI.. :)

    ReplyDelete